TOKYO and ZHANGJIAGANG, China, Sept. 24, 2013 — At Sensor Expo Japan 2013, MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd. (MDT) will showcase its lineup of advanced Tunneling Magnetoresistance (TMR) magnetic sensors, including ultra-low power TMR magnetic switches, TMR linear sensors, TMR angle sensors, TMR gear tooth sensors, and the recently announced family of TMR magnetic pattern recognition sensors. MDT’s TMR magnetic sensors are designed for a variety of industrial sensor applications including utility meters, magnetic field sensors, position and speed sensors, and financial anti-counterfeit applications.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/53434-mdt-showcases-tmr-magnetic-sensors-at-sensor-expo-japan-2013
MDT is a leading supplier of TMR magnetic sensors. Thanks to a strong IP portfolio and advanced manufacturing facilities, MDT’s TMR technology realizes the key benefits of present technologies including the Hall Effect, AMR (Anisotropic Magnetoresistance) and GMR (Giant Magnetoresistance), while exhibiting a unique set of extraordinary performance advantages, including ultra-low power consumption, high sensitivity, low hysteresis, low noise, large dynamic range, and excellent thermal stability.
“MDT is fully committed to delivering the advantages of our TMR technology to the commercial sensor market providing higher performance, lower power, and enhanced cost-effectiveness,” said Dr. Song Xue, Chairman and CEO of MultiDimension Technology. “By exhibiting at Sensor Expo Japan, we are looking forward to engaging partners and customers to jointly develop new applications for our TMR sensors, and bring all advantages of our TMR technology to the Japanese magnetic sensor market.” At Sensor Expo Japan 2013, MDT will exhibit its TMR sensor products at booth S-26.
Features of MDT’s TMR Sensors:
- TMR switch sensors: ultra-low power at 1microampere in high-speed operation, ideally suited for battery-powered flow meters;
- TMR linear sensors: high-performance sensors available with high sensitivity, low noise, large dynamic range, and low hysteresis, designed for magnetic field sensors and current sensors;
- TMR gear tooth sensors: small pitch detection capability, for use in rotary/linear position and speed sensors;
- TMR angle sensors: 360-degree contactless measurement with high-amplitude signal output, designed for angular position sensors and rotary encoders;
- TMR magnetic pattern recognition sensors: high-sensitivity 1/6/18-channel magnetic banknote reader configurations, with magnetic image retrieval capability for financial anti-counterfeit applications
Highlights of MDT’s Service Offerings:
- TMR sensors in wafers, bare dice, standard or custom packages
- Custom TMR/GMR/AMR sensor design service
- Foundry service for TMR/GMR/AMR thin-film deposition
- Custom sensor module design and application solutions
Original Source: MDT Showcases TMR Magnetic Sensors at Sensor Expo Japan 2013