TOKYO, Aug. 13 /Kyodo JBN/ –The first motorcycle specialty store in Malaysia will be coming soon. BIKE SEVEN, which is a popular business chain specializing in motorcycles in Japan, will open a new store in Johor Bahru, Malaysia, on August 15, 2013.
BIKE SEVEN stores offer almost all the items related to motorcycles such as helmets, gloves, apparel, touring items, oil, maintenance items, tires and custom parts. It has been developed to 9 outlets in Japan, and will be launched in Malaysia.
BIKE SEVEN Tebrau-City, a newly opening store, will provide the same high- quality products as the shops in Japan do. Furthermore, the store includes a pit service area accommodating 4 motorcycles, so customers can enjoy almost the same services in Japan such as inspection/maintenance or body work/paint of motorcycles.
In addition, AUTOBACS Tebrau-City, which is one of the stores of a car parts and accessory specialty chain, will open on the same day.
AUTOBACS sells products such as car accessories, carwash items, tires, oil and car electronics, and provides services such as oil exchange, tire exchange, car inspection and carwash. AUTOBACS Tebrau-City will be the second AUTOBACS store in Malaysia after AUTOBACS Klang Sentral which opened in April 2012.
We will hold an opening sales campaign from August 15 to 18.
Following is a summary of the new stores:
– Store names: BIKE SEVEN Tebrau-City STORE & AUTOBACS Tebrau-City STORE
– Address:No.1 Jalan Harmonium 24/3, Taman Desa Tebrau, 81100, Johor Bahru
– Open date:August 15, 2013 (Thu)
– Business hours:10:00 -21:00
– TEL:+60-7-357-8197 (BIKE SEVEN) +60-7-357-7742 (AUTOBACS)
– BIKE SEVEN Tebrau-City STORE https://www.facebook.com/Bike7Malaysia
– AUTOBACS Tebrau-City STORE http://www.sevenfortune.com.my/en/
Parent company:SEVEN FORTUNE MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
Original Source:: BIKE SEVEN to Launch Japanese Motorcycle Specialty Store in Malaysia on…