Tokyo, Japan, 12/28/2022 – Yoshitaka Murayama, CEO of Cear, Inc. (headquarters: Taito-ku, Tokyo) announced improved sound field control 3D sound technology “Cear Field” implemented on the Qualcomm® S5 Sound Platform, and developed the prototype speaker supported Snapdragon Sound™ with Bluetooth Low Energy Audio Gaming mode. These technologies demonstrations will be introduced at CES 2023.
Cear produces stunning 3D sound field by implementing improved sound field control technology “Cear Field” and “Snapdragon Sound” for speakers. Furthermore, Cear’s the latest product “New Cear pavé” equipped with these technologies aims for market introduction in 2023.
Main Features of the demonstration on Qualcomm QCC5171 :
– Powered by Cear Field reproduces a 3D sound field like never before
– Supporting Snapdragon Sound with Bluetooth Low Energy Audio Gaming mode
– Supporting aptX™ Adaptive
about Cear :
– Utilizing their own patented technology for sound, they supply leading edge technology and software to various manufacturers in Japan and overseas
– Part of the Qualcomm Voice and Music Extension Program since 2019
– Developing various products and applications utilizing Bluetooth connection audio processing SoC that integrates Qualcomm Technologies’ latest technologies
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : https://www.cear.co.jp/
– Qualcomm, Snapdragon and Snapdragon Sound are trademarks or registered trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. aptX is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd.
– Qualcomm Sound platform, Snapdragon Sound, and Qualcomm aptX are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
– Qualcomm Voice and Music Extension is a program of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
– Bluetooth is the trademark or registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
– All other names recorded here, including those of products, technologies, and companies, are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.